I am a PhD student under the supervision of Alessandro Sisto at Heriot-Watt University. I graduated with a Master's degree from ETH Zürich.
I am interested in geometric group theory. In particular groups with hyperbolic features and their boundaries.
I am an active member of the competitive programming community. I have participated at several competitions (among others IOI and ICPC). I was the main organizer of the first EGOI and am part of the IC of EGOI since then.
E-Mail Address: sz2020 [at] hw [dot] ac [dot] uk
Papers and preprints
- Some properties of Markov chains on the free group 𝔽2 (with A. Goldsborough), preprint 2023
- On the Čech cohomology of Morse boundaries (with E. Fioravanti, A. Karrer, A. Sisto), preprint 2023
- Morse boundaries of 3-manifold groups, preprint 2022
- Morse boundaries of graphs of groups with finite edge groups, accepted in Journal of Group Theory
- Embedding Algorithms for Quantum Annealers with Chimera and Pegasus Connection Topologies (with A. Bärtschi, H. Djidjev, S. Eidenbenz), ISC High Performance 2020, pp 187–206
- Fall 2020: Algorithms Lab at ETH Zürich
- Spring 2019: Analysis II at ETH Zürich
- Fall 2018: Analysis I at ETH Zürich
- Spring 2018: Analysis II at ETH Zürich